Reminder: All nonmembers paying to use the snowshoe and ski trails need to fill out the form in the envelope.
Welcome to Temiskaming Nordic
Temiskaming Nordic is The Place To Ski and has earned a reputation for delivering one of the finest cross-country skiing experiences within Ontario. There are many reasons to ski at Temiskaming Nordic: awesome trails through beautiful forested landscape, early and late season skiing, great people, a welcoming chalet, youth programs, racing and social events.
We offer 20 km of well-marked, groomed and track-set skate and classic ski trails. The three beautiful trails offer varying levels of difficulty and length, making them enjoyable for beginner, intermediate and advanced level skiers. The combination of rolling esker terrain, unique trail system design and first-rate grooming makes the Temiskaming Nordic skiing experience one to remember and one to be repeated!
Temiskaming Nordic has grown over the last 25 years into an accomplished cross-country ski facility featuring a large heated log chalet with indoor washrooms, kitchen, waxing area and change rooms. Club membership is now near 385 individuals and families. We offer full season memberships as well as day-passes and ski rentals at very affordable, family-friendly rates.
We are centrally located in Ontario and easily accessible in often less than a few hours of driving from major centres.
Visit us on facebook.
Equipment Rental Unavailable
Due to COVID restrictions, ski and snowshoe rentals are unavailable at this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and as soon as we can, equipment rentals will resume. Your patience is appreciated.
The TNSC chalet remains closed until further notice. Please check back for updates.
The 2021-22 membership applications are now online. Use the Membership and Rates menu above, or follow these links:
- Ski Membership, 2021-22
- Snowshoe Membership, 2021-22
- New members also get ONE free lesson and ONE free equipment rental (if and when rental availability resumes—thanks, COVID)
- Snowshoe day fees must be paid at the club. Ski day passes can also be purchased as gift certificates: see the Daily Rates page for details.
- Trail pass tags will not be at the chalet for pick-up this year as in previous years. Members will need to use the tags provided by Zone 4 – please note that Zone 4 will provide a registration confirmation email with instructions to print the trail pass attachment
- Day fees can be paid at the club. As noted above, Snowshoe day fees must be paid at the club. Please note exact change is required.
Hope to see you out on the trails soon.