Reminder: All nonmembers paying to use the snowshoe and ski trails need to fill out the form in the envelope.
Welcome to Temiskaming Nordic
Temiskaming Nordic is The Place To Ski and has earned a reputation for delivering one of the finest cross-country skiing experiences within Ontario. There are many reasons to ski at Temiskaming Nordic: awesome trails through beautiful forested landscape, early and late season skiing, great people, a welcoming chalet, youth programs, racing and social events.
We offer 20 km of well-marked, groomed and track-set skate and classic ski trails. The three beautiful trails offer varying levels of difficulty and length, making them enjoyable for beginner, intermediate and advanced level skiers. The combination of rolling esker terrain, unique trail system design and first-rate grooming makes the Temiskaming Nordic skiing experience one to remember and one to be repeated!
Temiskaming Nordic has grown over the last 25 years into an accomplished cross-country ski facility featuring a large heated log chalet with indoor washrooms, kitchen, waxing area and change rooms. Club membership is now near 385 individuals and families. We offer full season memberships as well as day-passes and ski rentals at very affordable, family-friendly rates.
We are centrally located in Ontario and easily accessible in often less than a few hours of driving from major centres.
Visit us on facebook.
2022-23 Season – Early Bird Registration Opens October 1!
Starting Saturday, October 1, you can register at a reduced rate until November 30. Happy almost skiing!
2022-23 Calendar of Events
- Sunday December 4, 1:00-3:00 pm: Open House & Used Ski Equipment Sale
- Cash, cheque or e-transfer only
- Used equipment to sell must arrive between 12:00 & 1:00 pm only
- Sunday January 1, 12:00 pm: New Year’s Day Potluck Brunch
- Day 1 of XCO Kilometre Challenge 2022-23
- Sunday January 8, 2:00-4:00 pm: “A New Year, A New Sport” – free instructional introduction
- Fee for rentals
- Sunday January 15: 1st day of Jackrabbit
- Sunday January 29, 1:00-3:00 pm: Poker Ski/Snowshoe
- Sunday February 19: Challenge Ski Day #1 – choose only one of two available days to ski as many kilometres as you can in 10 hours
- Monday February 20: Family Day Pancake Breakfast
- Half Price Trail Fees!
- Monday March 13 – Friday March 17: March Break – special rates for students
- Saturday March 18: Challenge Ski Day #2
- Saturday March 25: Community Sprint Relays
- Sunday March 26: TNSC Loppet
- Saturday April 8: Chalet closes for the season