Welcome to Temiskaming Nordic
Temiskaming Nordic is The Place To Ski and has earned a reputation for delivering one of the finest cross-country skiing experiences within Ontario. There are many reasons to ski at Temiskaming Nordic: awesome trails through beautiful forested landscape, early and late season skiing, great people, a welcoming chalet, youth programs, racing and social events.
We offer 20 km of well-marked, groomed and track-set skate and classic ski trails. The three beautiful trails offer varying levels of difficulty and length, making them enjoyable for beginner, intermediate and advanced level skiers. The combination of rolling esker terrain, unique trail system design and first-rate grooming makes the Temiskaming Nordic skiing experience one to remember and one to be repeated!
Temiskaming Nordic has grown over the last 25 years into an accomplished cross-country ski facility featuring a large heated log chalet with indoor washrooms, kitchen, waxing area and change rooms. Club membership is now near 385 individuals and families. We offer full season memberships as well as day-passes and ski rentals at very affordable, family-friendly rates.
We are centrally located in Ontario and easily accessible in often less than a few hours of driving from major centres.
Visit us on facebook.
2020 Season Update! Finally!
The TNSC chalet remains closed until a health and safety protocol can be developed. Please check back for updates.
The 2020-21 membership application will be online very soon.
With our upcoming season fast approaching, we wanted to provide an update to our members. Please note that a more detailed Newsletter with final protocols for the upcoming season will be provided soon.
- There will be no early bird membership fees this year, with no fee increase over last year’s rates.
- Access to Ski and Snowshoe memberships will once again be online this year. Day Fees for ski trails will also be available online. Snowshoe day fees must be paid at the club. Please note that standard surcharges apply. We anticipate the website will be available for online registration by the end of November.
- Trail pass tags will not be at the chalet for pick-up this year as in previous years. Members will need to use the tags provided by Zone 4 – please note that Zone 4 will provide a registration confirmation email with instructions to print the trail pass attachment
- While Day fees can be paid online (as mentioned in #2), day fees can also be paid at the club. As noted above, Snowshoe day fees must be paid at the club. Please note exact change is required.
- Skills Development (Bunny Rabbit and Jack Rabbit) will be limited to 10 skiers per level.
- Ski rentals will be seasonal this year with Skills Development skiers getting first chance at the rentals.
- Limited seasonal ski rentals will be available for members and non members.
- Appointments will be set up in 30 minute segments to set up the seasonal rental package on a first come, first served basis. An upcoming notice will be issued with a start date.
- While the Seasonal Rental Fee has not yet been determined, please note that a deposit will likely be required in the event that rentals are not returned.
- Finally, for those who are interested in purchasing new ski equipment, while many sport stores currently have stock, they expect they will sell out very soon. In addition, stores do not anticipate re-orders this season so shop early while supplies last.
As noted above, we will provide a further update in the upcoming weeks, including an update on the groomer.
Take care during these unprecedented times!!!
- Now Available: February 14, 2020 Newsletter
- Now Available: February 6, 2020 Newsletter
- Now Available: January 23, 2020 Newsletter
- Now Available: January 3, 2020 Newsletter
- President’s Message re Groomer, December 31, 2019
- Now Available: December 21, 2019 Newsletter
- Now Available: December 13, 2019 Newsletter
- Now Available: November 2019 Newsletter
- Now Available: Fall Newsletter 2019 (en Français)