BUNNY AND JACKRABBIT REGISTRATION
The levels for the Bunny Rabbits and the Jackrabbits program are as follows:
- Bunny Rabbit (ages 4 and 5)
- Jackrabbit Level 1 (age 5-6 with no previous skiing experience)
- Jackrabbit Level 2
- Jackrabbit Level 3 and 4
Skiers over the age of 5 who have not previously participated in the program typically start at level 1.
- The program runs every Saturday from January 8 to February 26, from 1:30 to 3 p.m., with the exception of Family Day weekend. The lesson is on Sunday, February 20 instead of on Saturday, February 19.
- Children should arrive ready to ski (with a parent/adult on snow for Bunnies). There will be limited chalet access (washrooms and warming up) and no snack due to COVID restrictions.
- The cost for the Youth Skill Development Programs (Instructional Youth Programs) for Bunny Rabbit and all levels of Jackrabbit is $57.50. Equipment is available to rent for use during lessons for an additional cost of (enter amount here please). Fitting dates for rental equipment to be determined.
- To register for Jackrabbits or Bunny Rabbits, please click here.
- Lastly, all participants over 6 years old in the Youth Skill Development Programs must be a member (paid the Child Membership or is part of a family who has paid the Family Membership) to register for the various youth programs. See the chart below for fees.
Ski Membership Fees
|Group by Age
Or Family Size
|* TNSC FEE $ incl HST
|** Total Fee
|Child under 6||FREE||0||FREE|
|Child 6 to 12||27.50 (32.50)||19.00||46.50 (51.50)|
|Child 13 to 18||49.50 (54.50)||19.00||68.50 (73.50)|
|Single Adult||99.00 (109.00)||19.00||118.00 (128.00)|
|Family***||198.00 (208.00)||19.00 per person||255.00 (265.00) and up|
* Fee in parentheses applies after early bird registration deadline of November 30, 2021.
** CCO fees are not charged for children under 6 unless they are registered in the Jackrabbit program.
*** A family is one or two parents/guardians and their children living together as a unit.
To register as a member, use the link in the Membership and Rates menu above.
Why involve your child in a cross-country skiing youth program?
Your child will meet new friends.
Everything You Need And Safe
You do not have to worry – the programs are well designed and have been running for numerous years.
Affordable & Healthy
The youth program is very affordable. What better for your child than playing and skiing outside with friends?
Our Youth Programs follow the Programs developed by Nordiq Canada. Nordiq Canada has developed a modern, state-of-the-art progression of skill development programs for children. This exciting program conforms to the Canadian LTAD Model and provides a vertically integrated continuum of development opportunities for children in the first stages of skier development.